It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:56 pm

Achievement runs starting 5/1/10

Instance and raid scheduling.

Achievement runs starting 5/1/10

Postby Grimblast » Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:59 am

Well, looks like my company will be gone around 5/1/10 and I was hoping we could do a few achievement runs. I'm looking to knock out the Northrend 5 man achievements. We can only do so many in a night which is understandable so I have placed announcements in the calendar. I'm looking to form up around 6pm or 7pm on the 1st and 8th of May so we can take care of the harder to get 5 man achievements. I may have to consider class balance since some of the achievements are gimicky and require an odd mix of class/builds.

Never fear though, the goal is to get as many in guild up to date on their instance achievements on Mains as time permits. We will squish the hard to get ones and then its pretty easy to get the others in the randoms. Some achievements may mean forced wipes so be ready to hurt if we don't get it right away. Just saves time so we dont have to wait another day to do the same boss for an achievement.

For anyone I might miss while doing this, I will be trying to do this every Saturday night as my own time permits. I plan on my groups to be all guild. Seems some people from the random system are a little tarded and can't follow directions very well, thus costing people the achievement.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:06 am

Sounds interesting!

I'm sure some people in the SGA might be willing to fill in if there aren't enough guildies on. (Course, they have their own tendencies to be back-seat leaders, which is obnoxious.)
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby MaxRile » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:31 am

did someone say wipe count me in haha
Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes, Just one second.
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Grimblast » Sat May 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Looks like some that were interested were in a raid at the 7pm start time. Sooooooo, I will try again next Saturday. After that if there isn't enough interest, I'll just go ahead and do it on my own time with those available and just take in the random people.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Tirian » Sat May 01, 2010 8:27 pm

I'm confused. why are all the runs you're on wipes Sunder?
Letting the demon do the work for me since 2004.
I play to some degree: WoW (EU now, US before), Guild Wars 2 (EU), SWTOR.
Tirian
Officer

Return to Instances and Raids