It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:44 am

45 minute run

Instance and raid scheduling.

45 minute run

Postby Grimblast » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:45 am

All those interested in the 45 minute run should do a once over on Thalaria's write up on the 45 minute run in this thread.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:14 pm

Ok, now that I have given those interested time to read Thal's strategy, I would like to setup a 45 min practice session on Thursday. I know Keeta was interested as was Thal and Death. I wanted to bring my mage since I do need the run as well so that leaves a spot open. Death did mention that he wanted to get Anahri to come along for the added dps >:)

Not sure what his plans are but we will find out. If any of the above players are still interested, I'm willing to start practice running on Thursday and maybe into Friday depending on everyones mood after the practice. Who knows, the practice runs may actually get us through faster than I anticipate.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Sonikku » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:38 pm

I guess I'll throw my dagger into the hat in reserve, in case Anahri doesn't make it.
Sonikku

Postby Grimblast » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:06 am

Sounds good to me. We have so many interested that it may or may not be a pain. We shall see :)
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to Instances and Raids