It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 2:30 pm

Static Instance Scheduling

For game and non-game related chatter, links, and other goodies, go here.

Static Instance Scheduling

Postby Grimblast » Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:54 am

Well after some thought and input from some members of the guild I figured I 'd post what we had in mind for the future of instancing. We are thinking of making certain days be a particular instance, such as Tuesdays could be a Scholo run around 6 or 7 pm server time or something like that.

Flunk had a good idea with making a day as a quest log cleanup day where we try to empty our quest logs by questing and helping each other out with our quests.

I would like yalls input on what instances you would like set for what day of the week. I know we sometimes will feel like other instances so it's ok to do a different instance that day but this way we can get everyone on the same page and ready for a particular instance for that day.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:00 pm

Oops, I think I double-posted about this with a more verbose one. I might have to merge these two, depending.

Edit: I'm an idiot. The other post was about the topics covered in the guild meeting rather than any solid scheduling.

I think most of the runs should be clustered around the evenings and/or weekends. Longer runs could be dedicated to a Friday night or Saturday, with some of the other runs spread out periodically. I don't want to see one run every night unless we're feeling especially feisty, because our healers can get burned out quickly. Real life issues are also likely to crop up, so if a run cannot be made by the people who are available, perhaps the energies and efforts could be redirected to something else.

Saturday as Scholo Day could would out, for instance.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to General Chat