It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:58 am

How to register in our forums--important info!

For game and non-game related chatter, links, and other goodies, go here.

How to register in our forums--important info!

Postby Grimblast » Thu May 03, 2007 4:51 pm

This might help some of you that were looking to get setup for our forums. You will need to register on these forums if you want to see some of the private information threads that may help you along your way as well as post your application to our recruitment thread. Note: You do have to be a part of this guild to have access to most of our forum resources!

Now, left-click on the register link at the top to get started. From there, just fill in the required information(doesn't have to be everything, just the stuff it needs to get you going) and it will fire an email off to you to verify the registration.

If you have any difficulties, please speak with me in game and if I'm not tied up I will give you a hand!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Wed May 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Additional Information

Please make certain that when you do sign up, you use the name of your main character in-guild or a character we can recognize. If you don't, we may wind up deleting your forum account! There are exceptions to this rule, but please do try following it!
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to General Chat