It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 2:52 am

Gooncast

For game and non-game related chatter, links, and other goodies, go here.

Gooncast

Postby Highgrade » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:07 pm

I am again toying with a podcast. Gaming and geek topics. I am currently looking for suggestions for content types and such. Recording time would probably be Sundays but not sure. I would welcome any input on format. Also if you are interested in co host or guest hosting once I get it up and going please let me know.
Highgrade
Officer

Re: Gooncast

Postby Grimblast » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:45 am

I dig the idea and it's because you're "That Guy". :lol:
But seriously, I wouldn't mind helping where I can. I've not done any kind of podcasting before but I'm sure I can add something to our site for the pod casts that are made. I'll have to discuss some with you in TS. Sundays sound like a good day for recording since I know some of us are online that day. I wouldn't mind helping co-host or helping with a segment or 2 when I can. I'm curious as to what kind of file size would be expected or what format the cast uses. I'm going to look into that aspect of it as well. We might be able to either store it on my server that we run this site on or get some kind of podcast hosting facility.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Gooncast

Postby Highgrade » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:23 pm

all excellent questions. I am doing a sample recording this weekend.... sunday. to kinda see how much it takes up and what to expect will multiline recording. i will let yall know in the coming days.
Highgrade
Officer

Return to General Chat