It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:37 pm

Forum restructuring

For game and non-game related chatter, links, and other goodies, go here.

Forum restructuring

Postby Grimblast » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:45 am

For those that might check the forums while I'm doing this, I'm going to be rearranging the forums some today as I get time so don't be too alarmed when some of the forums are shifted around each time you visit the site.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Forum restructuring

Postby Grimblast » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Ok, so I've moved some things around. I plan on setting up separate topic areas based on the game they pertain to. For instance, I've made an effort to move the World of Warcraft related stuff into its own topic down below in the board index with a lot of what we were using in sub forums. Less cluttered that way I guess. I haven't gone along with removing or locking anything yet since I might end up moving things some more based on what yall think of some of the moving around. It's easy to revert what I did but figured it wouldn't hurt to get some criticism from guildies and see what kind of input they have.

I may make categories for general games like first person shooters or other types of game genres. If a game is very popular amongst the guild, I can give it its own area in the forums. But, first, lets see what yall think of some of the moving I did first before I go crazy with other stuff.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Forum restructuring

Postby Zancarius » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:07 pm

If you feel a game should be promoted to its own area, post here or in the appropriate subforum.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to General Chat