It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:39 pm

Anybody interested in Final Fantasy XIV ARR?

For game and non-game related chatter, links, and other goodies, go here.

Anybody interested in Final Fantasy XIV ARR?

Postby thedemonsparta » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:03 am

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn is live and I have heard some pretty good things. Unfortunately I purchased the collectors edition of v1.0...sigh...so I'll at least be checking a Realm Reborn out. I don't know if anyone else has access to the game, but I'm downloading the client now and I'll post what server I'm on as soon as I log on. Edit: Looks like I'm on Sargatanas NA Legacy, If anyone wants to join.

If you purchased Final Fantasy XIV V1.0 you get A Realm Reborn for free and you can play for free until September 9th, 2013. The client is available here http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/playersdownload/na/
thedemonsparta
Hired Goon

Re: Anybody interested in Final Fantasy XIV ARR?

Postby Grimblast » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:31 pm

yeah, I'm on Exodus and have been playing it since their beta. I was one of the unfortunate 1.0 collector's editions as well. This whole redo they did actually is playable and fun! I've gotten my lancer up to lvl 22 and I've not gotten bored yet. I've found myself just getting lost in their crafting system. So much to do! I like their job system and I've got a few levels into conjuror and marauder. Cross classed my cure and protection spells to my lancer just for the utility.

If you find yourself on Exodus, my character's name is Thelena Turusian.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Highgrade » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:06 am

Oo oo oo. Me to! I'm on exodus as well.
Highgrade
Officer

Postby thedemonsparta » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:06 pm

Righteous! I'll see if I can transfer my characters later tonight.
thedemonsparta
Hired Goon

Postby Grimblast » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:27 am

I'm not sure there is character transfer capability until September but I may have misread the post. At any rate, even if you have to start new we got ya covered! HG and I are doing a tank/healer combo at the moment until we need to invest time in the other classes we need for the more advanced stuff(Paladin and White Mage). I'm 6 levels away from starting the Dragoon class quest but I might be squared away as a white mage well before then. We shall see!

Just got my mount last night so moving around far distances has become more convenient. Seems you can actually equip barding on your mount which is a nice touch. Got to name my mount to. It's the small things I suppose, hah! At any rate, look forward to catching you online one of these nights!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Jargath » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:46 pm

Looks interesting but I can't afford a monthly fee right now.
Jargath
Officer

Return to General Chat