It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:13 am

House is built!

Place for just chatting up Final Fantasy stuff.

House is built!

Postby Grimblast » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:27 am

This morning when I popped online, it appears my auctions had sold quite well last night so I went ahead and checked the total funds we had saved up and I landed right on 450k gil! Our house has been bought and built and is ready for decoration! You can find our house in Mist, Ward 1. I named it "Raven's Roost" for now but the name can be subject to change based on what we all want.

I held off on placing a company aetheryte crystal there just yet since I read you can only have one and it seems to be permanent placement so I didn't want to tempt fate and put it somewhere we would like to have something else. Now I could be misunderstanding and it could be that once you place the crystal, if you want to move it, you have to destroy and go buy another one.

Anyways, shameless character/house screenshot!

We have plenty of neighbors now and they are all starting to build houses as well. Since maintenance tonight will interfere with decorating and what not, Thursday I will be in full force gathering and crafting so we have stuff we can put outside and inside. I may have to max my alchemy class finally since it makes some neat stuff as well.

Just shooting out yet another thanks to everyone that helped save up for the land and building permit! It took us a awhile but even with our small numbers, we sure know how to save money!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: House is built!

Postby Grimblast » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:32 am

One more tidbit, I'm going to build up a bunch of stuff we can place and we can do a decorating party on Sunday so everyone can get a chance to help customize our yard and house. Even if members really couldn't donate that's ok! Helping us design a unique look is part of the fun and I don't want anyone left out!

If I get home before the maintenance I'll change the in game MOTD to reflect this so we can get almost everyone on board!

Whew, I'm going to have my crafting work cut out for me! Thank goodness I maxed all but 1 crafting class when it comes to making house related stuff!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to General Chat