It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:56 am

FF14: Heavensward expansion

Place for just chatting up Final Fantasy stuff.

FF14: Heavensward expansion

Postby Grimblast » Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:13 pm

I'm just going to leave this here because, Dragoons kick ass. 'Nuff Sed.

On a lighter note, FF14 almost feels like it has more content than WOW and it has a very active/social player base. As I mentioned before, we do have a guild house in game and surprisingly, Crucia, the guild member that has been keeping up with the game, has not dissolved the guild since she has become GM in my absence from the game. A big kudos to her for being awesome! If any of you would like to join HG and I in the coming weeks for some FF14, just let us know! The game is extremely alt-class friendly. Starting possibly tonight, I'm going to start twitch streaming/recording my game play in the hopes that it might interest some of our members to come over and at least enjoy the classic RPG feeling the game has. I will be utilizing TS of course if you want to spectate and ask questions.

Thanks to my PS4 and my odd twitch streaming habits, I've started to be a bit more social online and I hope to have past recordings posted up on a youtube channel HG and I had started working on. We are stuck on some title art and a proper/silly opening to our videos. Once we have that though, then we will have past recordings up for all to see.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to General Chat