It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 10:30 pm

Now's your chance!

Chat pertaining to Guild Wars 2

Now's your chance!

Postby Elade » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:23 am

For those of you who've had your eyes on getting any of the gem store stuff with limited availability (do I hear Scarlet's gloves and shoulders?) Anet is having a big sale over the next few days on stuff they introduced during the previous seasons. So keep an eye out, cause a lot of the stuff you can't normally get will not only be available, but also be ON SALE.

Kay I'm done. You're welcome, Josh.
"I am a cipher. A cipher wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce."
Elade
Officer

Re: Now's your chance!

Postby Zancarius » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:43 pm

Exciting!
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:45 am

Odd, the forum didn't show any new post color for me down in this section. I'll have to get on GW2 and see if they have that skin available in the store yet or not. Dulfy's site stopped updating what items were posted after a few days of that sale but it appears they keep the previous days items up for awhile so I'll keep an eye out. Thanks for the update.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Zancarius » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:17 am

Grimblast wrote:Odd, the forum didn't show any new post color for me down in this section.

It's probably the browser. If you're using Firefox, it'll sometimes (rarely) pull from cache rather than refreshing the site proper. I've noticed that on a few occasions, so I have a habit of just hitting refresh or clicking on the index.

Realistically, it's probably a deficiency with phpBB. If there's new posts, it should indicate via updated expiry headers so the browser knows to pull a fresh copy. I don't think it does, but we'll need to update to the latest version sometime soon so it might be fixed in a newer release.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Return to General Chat