It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:58 am

For your Karma grinding pleasure

Chat pertaining to Guild Wars 2

For your Karma grinding pleasure

Postby Grimblast » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:23 pm

If you are looking to get as much Karma in game as you can, Fractals are the best according to what I've been reading online. According to most, you want to do fractals that are 10 levels below what your actual level is since I guess it increases the total amount of karma you get. Seems odd but some are saying 10k karma an hour this way. That sounds like a better option than say, WvW zergs flipping objectives or doing the world boss trains.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: For your Karma grinding pleasure

Postby Zancarius » Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:17 pm

Yeah, I remember Elade commenting on this a little while ago since she needs a metric poop ton. Although I think she said that level 1 (according to the formula) gives you the highest karma, but 10 levels below your level provides the best karma-to-reward compromise. Otherwise, you wind up getting little reward but tons of karma.

Might be worth experimenting since ArenaNet isn't particularly open about these things.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Re: For your Karma grinding pleasure

Postby Grimblast » Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:35 am

Yeah, players end up doing the research and post it to their official wiki. I should have time this weekend to experiment with this. I personally don't need karma but I'm willing to assist with a few fractals. Just need to know a day and time and I'm game.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to General Chat