It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:08 am

Preorders Start today

Star Wars: The Old Republic chat and discussion. Have something you need to share? Go here!

Preorders Start today

Postby Grimblast » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:27 am

Figured I'd point out I received an email indicating preorders with early access start today. Get your copy of the game while they are available for early access! I already yoinked one and I'm registered. They still haven't truely settled on a release date but it looks like the latest may be December. I doubt it will be that far away but guess you never know!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: Preorders Start today

Postby MaxRile » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:07 am

150 fucking bucks i better be able to shoot sparks out my ass or something fancy
Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes, Just one second.
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Grimblast » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 am

As cool as it would've been for their collectors edition, I opted to just do the deluxe version. I did try to get a collectors edition but I was surprised to see how quickly it had sold out so deluxe gave me no heart burn. This is a promising sign that there are certainly quite a few people looking to play this MMO. It was quite the surprise to get the preorder information this morning in my email.

BTW, if you did get the collectors edition, I'd say you should be able to shoot sparks out your ass while shooting lazers from your eyes. :cocky:
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby MaxRile » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:02 pm

and light sabers out his/her nipples
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Postby Zancarius » Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Surely I'm not the only one who foresees this happening:
Attachments
scumbag-blizzard.jpg
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:55 am

I'll laugh if it does! I already think they are releasing Diablo 3 this year since they would have nothing else better to do at Blizzcon. Best way to mess with the competition is release a product before theirs or right after theirs. I remember what happened to Everquest 2. They released it and bam! Here comes WOW. But I think this Star Wars MMO(besides George Lucas getting more money) will be fun thanks to the ingenuity of the companies involved in making it. As long as they don't fall into the loop holes we've seen with other MMO/Game companies, it will last a long time. Being a casual player, I enjoy a good MMO that doesn't push me too hard so I can actually fully experience the game. I hope to have a relaxed play that keeps me drawn into the story they present.

Oh, and the silly shit we can do as a guild! :wink:
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby MaxRile » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:59 am

what a shame, i guess its just good business=( but id hate to choose
-Lewis Carrol
MaxRile
Crazy Goon

Return to General Chat