It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:53 pm

Any one Still playing

Star Wars: The Old Republic chat and discussion. Have something you need to share? Go here!

Any one Still playing

Postby Lord-Hypno » Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:31 pm

i restarted on Shadow-lands but have not seen anyone one in a week
Lord-Hypno
Hired Goon

Re: Any one Still playing

Postby Zancarius » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:16 pm

Not that I'm aware of, although Josh might be better able to quantify who's still playing. Porky and his compatriots come to mind, but they may have moved on to other games.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Lord-Hypno » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:17 pm

ok, would you, or Josh know Who Ivxx (Demon ALT) is they are guild master. if no one cares and it's doable i would like to take guild-master i have some friends that want to join.

i figured i would use the Established Guild instead of making a new one
Lord-Hypno
Hired Goon

Postby Zancarius » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:58 pm

I don't. I know nothing about the SWTOR side of things, but Josh will most likely see this post in the morning.
I gave that lich a phylactery shard. Liches love phylactery shards.
Zancarius
Site Admin

Postby Grimblast » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:30 am

Hah, I didn't even notice this post, sorry! When the game went free to play and it migrated our server, it made Porky Guild Master. I know he moved on but I thought he disolved the guild. Interesting to know its still there. I don't mind you handling it while most of us are away. Demon alt is Ian at MDC I believe. He was the Demonsparta. I'm not sure if he's been playing since I did see a post he was playing final fantasy 14 recently. You might be able to petition customer service in the game to get the guildmaster access or see if Ian can pop on and move it over to you.

Course, Ian might see this post before you reach him but I'm not sure how often he browses the forums. I'll eventually play SWTOR again in the future but I'm waiting for them to add a bit more content.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to General Chat