It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:45 am

A Release Date has been announced

Star Wars: The Old Republic chat and discussion. Have something you need to share? Go here!

A Release Date has been announced

Postby Grimblast » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:27 am

That's right, they have officially announced a release date for Star Wars: The Old Republic!

BioWare and LucasArts are pleased to announce that Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ will launch on December 20, 2011 in North America and on December 22, 2011 in the European Launch Territories!

So, the wait for a release date is finally over. So, for those of you that preordered and got the early access code entered, expect to start play sometime in December. Now would be a good time to get your computers upgraded and prepped for the game so it doesn't beat up your system and then be ready to join those of us that preordered as well. I may be trying to reach some of you to confirm we are all on the same page as to which server we are all going to go to and what not. I realize we have a few months but never hurts to plan it out a little in advance so we can all play together!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Re: A Release Date has been announced

Postby Jargath » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:15 pm

This date suits me just fine. I'll be start of christmas break and I might actually have some time to play.

Yes, I definitely need to get my machine caught up to some sort of acceptable standard. Hmmmmm. I guess it is a good thing that christmas and my B-day are very close together. I will have to take advantage of that opportunity. :cocky: It will just have to be early this year. :biggrin:
Jargath
Officer

Re: A Release Date has been announced

Postby Grimblast » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:09 am

*cracks his whip* Computer upgrade, now!
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to General Chat