It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:08 am

Borderlands Game night, Thursday after 6pm MST

Whether it's obnoxious Claptraps or those darned bandits, everyone wants a piece of the action! Got the game? Let us know! Share your Steam IDs here.
Forum rules
This forum is specifically for discussing Borderlands, Borderlands DLC, and other Borderlands game-related activities.

Borderlands Game night, Thursday after 6pm MST

Postby Grimblast » Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:05 pm

So I've been thinking about getting a 4 man Borderlands group going. The game is a blast with 2 or 3 people but 4 is a party! I have all the expansions except that Mad Moxxi one since its just arena play. I can play the game with anyone so doesn't matter if you have the expansions or not. If Thursday is a bust, then maybe next week if yall have time!

I know we have quite a few guildies with the game and I'm willing to go over some of the controls in case you have forgotten them. As always, I use the guild TS for any online games so look me up in there the day of the game night and I'll get you in! 8)
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Return to Borderlands