It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:41 pm

Seaked Again

For game and non-game related chatter, links, and other goodies, go here.

Seaked Again

Postby Seak » Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:36 pm

Gent's and a few Ladies,
Hey ya i am back...a bit. seems work is asking me to be the Project Superintendent back on a job a left nearly 2 years ago to the month. I have been trying to get this thing going so much that WOW has decided that my account is fubar and as blocked access. I guess i need to talk to the teller on the other end during regular scheduled business hours and get this slow mo guy back up and running. I find it very frustrating that i still have the authenticator bound to the account. My email is encrypted with a bunch of work related firewall slash shit i don't understand. But never the less.. i have been shut down by blizzard at this point. I will be around at some point just a heads up to you all.

jeremy-lee@hoffmancorp.com =<pain in the ass email

seak1@live.com

get in a jam

kidoverload1@msn.com but you will have Feo on my dark side...

LOL Thank u blizz but no thanks....

Seak is me
To many damn Seak's!
Seak
Retired Goon

Re: Seaked Again

Postby Seak » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:01 am

Oh. BTW i still suck
To many damn Seak's!
Seak
Retired Goon

Postby Seak » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:19 am

Oh, another thing, nice new logo, sorry i am to slow joe, and i had a thought before i started typing this and some how lost it in the translation. .Or at least to this point i have continued to prove,,,, Seak is fucked up and it must be him...or so i think? That was confusing as fuck.

A small joke at my extent.

Once i get this figured out....Seak is back, Part time.. see you all in game
J-man
To many damn Seak's!
Seak
Retired Goon

Postby Grimblast » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:36 am

No biggy, Seak! Real life always takes priority. I'm sure Blizzard can get your straightened out. I'm just curious though, what is the full error message you are getting when you try to get into WOW? We might be able to give you a hand here in the forums.
Guild Wars 2 Characters
Turalia Gearspark - Asuran Engineer ----------- Turus Gearspark - Asuran Guardian
Thelena Turusian - Norn Warrior ---------------- Jake Turusian - Human Thief
Dililah Turusian - Norn Necromancer ------------ Rahl Braincrusher - Char Mesmer
Star Earthbreaker - Sylvari Elementalist -------- Rylo Preystalker - Char Ranger
Grimblast
Site Admin

Postby Seak » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:46 pm

"Our login system has detected a change in your access pattern. In order to protect the account, we require you to verify your identity via a message sent to the email address associated with this account. For more information, please visit us.battle.net/wow/account-locked/en-us/" The problem is I have not received anyting from Blizzard. My work email will most likey block it as it would be junk or spam. I looked again today and there is nothing.
To many damn Seak's!
Seak
Retired Goon

Return to General Chat